High-quality stone shield with clever beer wisdom made of concrete letters; approx. 12 x 20 x 1.5 cm, magnetic
Stone-shield “Wish you were beer”, magnetic
incl. 19% VAT plus shipping costs (free shipping within GER)
delivery time: 2-4 days*
This stone sign “Wish you were beer” is now also part of the reportoire.
The assembly is simple, because the shield can be easily and safely put on metallic surfaces. The three back-glued, rubberized power magnets ensure a firm and secure hold.
- Back side: The magnets (3 neodymium magnets with rubber layer) allow a montage-free adaptation to almost all metallic surfaces (for example, refrigerator, pin board, mailbox …)
- Easy mounting: Place on the metallic surface – ready!
- Simple solution: For non-metallic surfaces, there is a mounting set with a metal perforated plate available, which can either be screwed or glued onto the preferred place (Attention: set is not automatically included and has to be ordered seperately). More information on request.
Attention: This is a craft product. Each concrete letter may look slightly different in the surface. Small deviations from the photo are therefore unavoidable & do not represent a quality defect. On the contrary: they make your sign a real one of a kind!
- Shield: stone tile (white, slightly shiny)
- Magnets: neodymium magnets with nickel layer
- Back side = 3 pieces a 15 mm diameter with rubber coating (to protect the surfaces used)
- Front side = letters made of fine concrete, height approx. 18 mm
- approx. 12 cm (H) x 20 cm (W) x 1.5 cm (W)
- weight = approx. 400 g
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x stone sign (tile, white) “Wish you were beer” in approx. 12 x 20 x 1.5 cm, magnetic
- safety instructions